Pages

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Home Sweet Home

No fear! The only reason I have been MIA for the past few days is because I have been out of town! Friday I left to go on my last hoorah as Jessica Seagraves and had my Bachelorette party! Thank you to all my wonderful friends and bridesmaids who made it such an incredible weekend for me- you all rock my world! Then Sunday morning I woke up at the crack of dawn to go to a work conference on Shaken Baby Syndrome. I got back yesterday and was relieved to be home!

It is amazing the little things in life that you just miss when you're away! I slept better last night, couldn't have had a bigger smile on my face to see Chris, enjoyed sitting at my desk at work today, felt back in my place at church last night- I love my routine!

Now onto wedding plan, FREAKING OUT! I mean like really, Chris and I are getting married in 24 days ~ Do you realize how soon that is? I DO! Monday while I was out of town Chris went and picked up my wedding band! :) No bigger smile could express how I felt when he let me wear it last night. Okay I will admit that I pretty much refused to take it off so he had to let me wear it for a lot longer. Sadly, he has put it away in hiding until the big day!

I know this post is such a ramble but I just had to get you back on track with my world! Now for the health update of the week! Good news, the EKG, 24 hour holter, and bloodwork came back NORMAL! So nothing is wrong there! More tests are to come but keep the prayers coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment