Pages

Monday, February 4, 2013

Spring Favorites

I have a shopping problem. They say admitting it is the first step. I don't know if I believe this anymore because I have been well aware of this fact for a long time with no steps taken forward. Oh well right.

According to the groundhog SPRING is right around the corner. (PRAISE!) With that, I have been up to my typical internet browsing looking  drooling at the bright colors, unique textures, and beautiful patterns. Here are some of my favorties...

Beautiful Trina Turk Museum Dress
Chris has a cousin getting married in Boston in July and I know this dress is calling my name. Unfortunately, the price tag and my husband majorly clash.

 
Splendid Stripe Maxi Dress
Running errands, lunch at the beach, play day with little man- I would wear this all summer!

 
J.Crew Shambray Shirt Dress
I tried this on the other day and I can't get it out of my mind. It was the perfect fit. I could wear now all the way into Fall. I love chambray. I love chambray. I love chambray. Maybe if I keep thinking about it, then it will just appear in my closet.
(Hint Hint... size 6 was the perfect fit so the buttons don't pull. Does that problem happen to anyone else? Button down tops/dresses anything I go up a size!)

 
J.Crew Peter Pan Merino Sweater
 
I love sweaters, I love stripes, I really love Peter Pan collars. Nuff said.
 
 
Okay, okay. Back to the real world. I shall drool no more.

No comments:

Post a Comment