Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Proof

You know what I love? When God so obviously shows up. Sometimes He shows up BIG, sometimes He shows up small. Whether we realize it or not, He ALWAYS shows up.
Yesterday I was feeling very overwhelmed. I was beginning to get very concerned about job possibilities. I was starting to feel like I would have to take just "any job." I wrote yesterday's blog asking you to pray with me and I prayed about the situation. 

After my prayers and after the blog I felt a nudge to check out an organization's website that one of my friends had been encouraging me to look at since we moved. I look at the website- there is a job opening. A job opening that would actually use my educational background. What's better...

Not only my educational background but an organization that desires to glorify God and is truly making a difference in our world. 

So- I apply for the job. A few hours later I get a phone call. Tomorrow- I have an interview. 
Is this the job God has for me? 
I don't know. 
What I do know is that He provides. 
When you're feeling uncertain and scared...
He's there and He shows up. 
Thank you God for showing up for me.  

p.s..... oh how I would appreciate your prayers from 3-4 p.m. tomorrow (Valentines Day)

1 comment: