Pages

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Jobs and Possibilities

Since we moved I've been working part-time at my old job until I find a job here in Birmingham. I love my job, the thought of leaving it makes me sad. They have been interviewing possible candidates to replace me. Replace me? Wow the thought is a bit disheartening. I love my job for so many reasons. The people I work with, my amazing boss(es), knowing that the work we're doing makes a difference. All of those reasons keep me motivated to go into work. It is more than just a job. What I love the most: our youth leadership board. About 20 Juniors and Seniors in high school that I have the privilege of working with. I love working with teenagers. It's such an important time in life. They're constantly making decisions, learning so much about themselves, all while having the possibility to make a hugh impact in the communities they live in.   

So with my new job, will I keep those opportunities to work with teenagers and young adults?
I hope so, I pray so. I mainly pray that I work with people who are making a difference.
Will you pray with me? Help me be patient while trusting God to open the doors.

No comments:

Post a Comment