Pages

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Worship Wednesday (on a Thursday)

  I know its Thursday. Busy week ok? Tuesday night we went to Hillsong with a huge group from our church and what a night it was. To say it was an awesome incredible night of worship would be an understatement. I loved every song as I knew it was because we sing so many and I have all of their albums so knew every word by heart. Today's song I have heard before but it didn't quite affect me the same as seeing it live on Tuesday. What a beautiful, awe-inspiring, chills, goosebumps moment. I pray that you can experience the same listening to it today. There aren't many words but simple, real and beautiful.

 
You gave me hope
You made me whole
At the cross
 
You took my place
You showed me grace
At the cross where you died for me
 
And His glory appears
Like the light from the sun
And age to age He shines
 
Look to the skies
Hear the angels cry
Singing Holy is the Lord
 

1 comment:

  1. love this Jessica He is our righteousness thanks for posting

    ReplyDelete