Pages

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Six Months Joy

  Hutton turned 6 months old on August 16th. We are only two and a half weeks past that and it has been amazing. Every month has been incredible and I love him more with everyday that goes by but this month has been by far the most fun. We have had a great time being a family and spending time together and watching Hutton as he discovers more things around him and more things about himself. He wakes up everyday with a smile, does something new everyday, gets more hair everytime I look at him, has baby chunky rolls and has brought me an immeasurable amount of joy. I'm so blessed and so thankful to God for this gift He gave Chris and me. Enjoy the pictures of my munchkin!!!
 
P.S.- for my own personal joke: It's pretty tough having the cutest baby ever but I think I'm up to the task :) I now understand how you truly believe that your child is the most handsome, smartest, wonderful child there ever was!
 

1 comment:

  1. BEST baby ever!! I think he's the sweetest and the cutest, and he better be missing his Aunt Thea! LOVE you guys.

    ReplyDelete