Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Faith

"When you criticize or complain, you are acting as if you think you could run the world better than I do" - Jesus Calling Devotional
A few weeks ago I read this to my youth girls small group because it applied to some things that were going on in my life. Little did I know that 2 weeks later it would fit my life so perfectly. Today I went back through my journal and came across the day I read this and had written it down to remember it. I'm in one of those moments right now where a lot is unseen but that is okay because I know God's hand is in it. I love in 2 Corinthians 5:7 where it says "We live by faith and not by sight." Sometimes we don't know what is coming and what the Lord has in His plan but we're not supposed to. We live by FAITH and we stand on HIS PROMISES and that is all we need. What joy that brings us! Thank you God for the unknown because it requires us to draw near to you and truly live by faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment