Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Blah...

To be honest, I'm just having one of those days. I slept way too much yesterday.. 6:30-9:30 then 10:30 to 6:30- bad idea. I'm paying for it today. I haven't been in a good mood, things getting on my nerves, slightly emotional, ya know all those not so fun things. What I'm trying to say is I'm just not myself. So self- come back. I'm 99% of the time bubbly and excited and glowing and looking forward to what is coming up next. But right now I'm blah and a little sad to go on top of that. So to make myself feel better I'm going to list all of the good things that are going on right now...

1- There are only 2 more hours of work left and the last hour will be spent at a meeting.
2- Tomorrow is Thursday which means Friday is soon after...
3- We go to the lake with some friends this weekend YAY!
4- Chris and I will have been married 6 months on Saturday :-)

See... I have so much to be excited about even in just the next few days! So self come back and be happy about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment