Pages

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Changes a coming

Now that it is announced and official I thought I would share that we have some big changes coming our way. Besides the obvious new member of our family joining us in 2 1/2 weeks is that Chris has accepted the Director of Worship Ministries Job at Clearbranch UMC in Trussville. 

We are sad to leave Vestavia and loved our time there. We are especially thankful to everyone there who has made us feel so welcome and loved. Next Sunday is our last Sunday at Vestavia and it will be a bittersweet time but look forward to worshipping one last time with everyone there. 

We are headed to Clearbranch excited about what God is up to there and joining in and continuing our ministry there. Everyone we have met so far has been so sweet and welcoming and we couldn't be more thankful!! 

On that note, I ask for your prayers as our next few weeks are super busy with the transition and Baby Mills upcoming arrival! 

Lastly, I must put in a shout out to my sweet husband. I couldn't be prouder of the man God made him to be and thankful for how I get to witness The Lord work in and through him! 


1 comment:

  1. Amen and Congratulations!! That is wonderful news. Psalms 100.

    ReplyDelete