Pages

Friday, October 23, 2015

happy friday - adele is back

Most people know that my husband is the music know it all guru in our marriage. But, I'm a pretty big music lover myself. Yesterday, I found out the best music news in all of 2015. 

adele. 
is.
back. 

November 20th. That's less than a month away. I had to repaint no bite nail polish on my nails from biting my nails in excitement. Not only that - she made a video to remind us that she hasn't lost her touch. 25 was good to her. I just love the fact that the song is called "hello". Well here I am saying hello to you too Adele. Welcome back. Words cannot describe my excitement. 


p.s. Hutton was a pretty big Adele lover himself and at the mere age of 6 months "rolling in the deep" was his favorite song. Mills is excited to follow his brother's footsteps and become Adele's next biggest fan. 

p.p.s. Adele please go on tour and inform my husband that if he does not take us to the closest concert that he will sorely regret it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment