Pages

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

The Spring Scarf

 According to my weather app on my handy dandy IPhone, warmer temperatures are in my forecast. Thank you!!!!

With the coming of Spring, my mind starts to focus on one of my favorite spring fashion pieces.

The
Spring
Scarf
 
I love it.
Words. Can. Not. Describe.
 
Jeans, flats, tee, spring scarf, awesome bracelets
 
So, I thought I would share some of my favorites I am eyeing...
 
Multicolor stripe scarf
Multicolor Stripe Scarf from J.Crew
$55
LOVE



Wellington Chevron Scarf
Francescas
$18
I will admit, I'm a little tired of the all over chevron. But, on a scarf....


Pale Coral Striped Lurex Infinity Scarf
World Market (Did you know they have amazing scaves for cheap prices... because they do!)
$16.99
I have a love for an infinity scarf... I think I just love the ease of it.


Delightful Dot Square Scarf
LOFT
$34.50
The colors, the dots, and the stripes combined won me over.

 
Hmmm, all I want to do now is go by them. All of them. Maybe just one...

No comments:

Post a Comment