Pages

Monday, January 9, 2012

6 weeks... Impatient Me!

  I'm very impatient. It is probably my greatest fault. When I want to do something, I want to do it then. When I want to eat something, I want to eat it then. When I want to talk to someone, I want to talk to them then. You get the point. So when I tell you I'm ready for Hutton to be here... I'm ready for him to be here YESTERDAY!

I have 6 weeks left (max). So what I tend to do when I'm really impatient and wanting something to get here sooner is I make lists and find ways to make myself busy with the waiting. So my newest thing is to look at those 6 weeks I have left and think about the highlights of those weeks...

Jan. 9-15th
ReAlLy busy week at work*Friends over for National Championship*Nursery getting closer to finished*Childbirth class*Small group starts back*Wednesday night church dinners start back*Doctor's Appointment*Baby shower at Chris' work*Baby shower for a friend on Saturday*Possibly sit down and try to figure out my sewing machine*Deep clean the house*Finish thank you notes from my first baby shower*Church on Sunday*Sweet brother in law Tripp in town so dinner for his birthday*

Jan. 16th-22nd
Relatively busy week at work*Childbirth class*Dinner at church*Small Group*Baby shower at my work*Mani/Pedi day for me*Take dinner to friends who just had a sweet baby girl*Nursery completion deadline*Church on Sunday*Leading youth small group Sunday night*May schedule a girl's night*Hopefully a date night with the hubbs to go see War Horse*Thank you notes for work showers*

Jan. 23rd-29th
Childbirth Class*Dinner at church*Rhema Bible Study at church*Small Group*Doctor's Appointment*Miss Alabama Pageant*Figure out how to put car seat in/out of car*Put pack and play up in our room*Pack hospital bag*Sweet friend Luv's birthday*Church on Sunday*May schedule a day with my mom*Youth small group on Sunday*

Jan. 30th-Feb. 5th
Busy week at work*Last childbirth class*Dinner at church*Small Group*Doctor's Appointment*Do taxes*Date night with the hubbs*Superbowl Sunday*Possibly Bridal show with my friend Melissa*Decorate for Valentines Day*Hopefully dinner for brother in law Tyler's birthday*

Feb. 6th-12th
Really busy week at work*Dinner at church*Small Group*Doctor's Appointment*UNC v. Duke game*St. James Youth Auction*Relaxing weekend at home with the hubbs*Church on Sunday*Youth small group on Sunday*

Feb. 13th-19th
SUPER busy week at work*Survive and Thrive (big work event)*My favorite 4 year old's birthday*Dinner at church*Small group*Valentines Day*Sweet friend Abbey's birthday*Church on Sunday*

That's it... the wait is over! I can get through those 6 weeks right :)



No comments:

Post a Comment