Pages

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Ten things on Thursdays

  Ten things on my agenda for 2012...

1~ Rely on God's wisdom and guidance to be the best Mommy I can be!

2~ Rely on God's wisdom and guidance to give me the energy to continue to be the wife I'm called to be, a great dog mom, and keep a comfortable home with food on the table

3~ Even with a busier schedule make sure to find that time for God each day so that I don't attempt to do it all myself


4~ Learn to use my sewing machine that I have had for 3 months :) Thanks sweet husband!

5~ Decorate for every holiday... yes Valentines Day, St. Patricks Day, Easter, Birthdays, 4th of July, Halloween, Thanksgiving, and of course Christmas!


6~ Brighten up our kitchen... paint cabinets? new countertops and backsplash? paint the pantry door?


7~ Paint our bedroom dresser with Annie Sloan Chalk Paint

This is my inspiration although they are using it as a buffet!

8~ Learn to use and take lots of pictures on our new camera... We have a perfect subject this year!

9- Organize our small laundry nook and add some excitement to it!


10~ Write more songs

No comments:

Post a Comment