Pages

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Happy Anniversary



Today is Chris and my two year anniversary! Two years ago if you had asked me what our life would look like two years later I would have guessed we would have been in Montgomery, in the same house, with no children, working the same jobs. There would have been nothing wrong with that, but- God had so much more! Two years into marriage, we now have a handsome loving fun sweet baby boy. Two years into marriage we're putting our house up for rent and looking for a new home in Birmingham. Two years later, Chris is going into ministry and I'm going to find a new job home! Cheers to two years and I can't wait to see what God does in the many more we have to come! I still love being Mrs. Chris Whatley and am so blessed and thankful to have the husband and family I do!


No comments:

Post a Comment