Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Rolling in the deep....

  I'm well aware that this post would be made better by a video of H but I don't have one to accompany the story. So, while I was pregnant I was addicted to Adele. To the point that I think if Chris heard me play her  21 album one more time he might have thrown my phone or ipod across the room :) Well this morning I had Pandora on as we were all in the bathroom getting ready. Hutton was just chillin in his nap nanny and all of a sudden Adele's Rolling in the Deep came on and little man was pumped up! He started cooing and smiling and moving his arms and legs all around! Definitely the highlight of my day! I'm sure Chris was pleased because since Adele is AMAZING, that means little H has good musical taste!


1 comment:

  1. I love this story! Sweet baby and musical mastermind, obviously. ;)

    ReplyDelete