Pages

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Uggs...Nope not the boots

Let me tell you something! Yes I know it has been 5 months since I last posted. Well I have this tendency to go a long time without posting and one huge thing that has held me back from blogging is...

I think my blog is ugly. Nope, not ugly words. Actually just ugly looking. I like things to be aesthetically pleasing- this blog just isn't so! So today, I decided I would breakdown and pay something (just a little) to make somebody make it look pretty and from now on I truly feel like I'm going to be a better blogger. I can't tell you how many times in the last 5 months I've wanted to post because I've had something good to say. The past 5 months have been a whirlwind and I could have thrown some awesome posts in there. So maybe I will catch you up but in 2-3 days my blog should be as pretty as a picture! Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment