- He's 13 lbs 4 ounces
- 25th percentile in height, weight, and head
- He is still sleeping through the night (Thank you Jesus!)
- He loves the car and is the best traveler- he's already been to New Orleans and Charleston!
- He has just entered into a stage where he only wants Mommy or Daddy to hold him
- He laughs and finds himself very amusing
- He is getting baptized this Sunday
- He gets more hair by the week and yes friends- it is still red!
- He apparently looks like his Uncle Tripp!
- He's wearing 3-6 month clothes
- If he sees the tv on he is glued to it!
- He still has a strong dislike of tummy time so we're not holding ourselves up on our forearms just yet- almost there though
- I hate to admit this but yes he's still sleeping in our room (We're gonna move him this week I swear)
- Okay so now for a photo blast...
At my 4 month checkup!
With my Daddy on Father's Day
My first oufit made by Mommy
I love my Bumbo!
Got my new shades on
On a walk with my friend Lilly Broox
I like sitting up in my nap nanny
With my Aunt Aletha when she came to visit!
Already an Auburn Fan- War Eagle!
With my Uncle Tripp - I look like him!